Skip to main content
- His presentation has been selected for oral presentation at “world arthroplasty conference” at Rome, Italy on 19th April 2018.
- He read paper at “Orthopedic World Congress” held in December 2017 at Cape Town, South Africa.
- He gave a presentation at “EFORT 2017 Congress” held at Vienna, Austria on 2nd June 2017.
- He read a paper in “International Congress in Joint Replacement (ICJR)” in Hawaii, USA, in August 2016.
- His paper was selected for podium presentation at APAS, Malaysia, in July 2016.
- He gave a live demonstration of Oxford Partial Knee Replacement which was telecast live to delegates at Nashik Annual Orthopedic Conference (NASHICON) on 25th February 2018.
- He was invited as faculty at “Cawnpore Arthroplasty Conference” on 17th March 2018 in Kanpur, U.P.
- He was invited as Faculty in Maharashtra Orthopedic Association Annual conference (MOACON) held at Mahabaleshwar in November 2017.
- He was invited as faculty in oxford partial knee replacement instructional course in Pune, Chennai and Indore.
- Invited as faculty for APROC-SICOT conference in 2017.
- Presented papers in Pune Orthopedic annual Conference (POSAC) in 2016 and 2017 and won award in Best Paper Category.
- Presented papers in MOACON 2016 at Aurangabad, NASHICON 2016.
- He has successfully performed over 300 Oxford Partial Knee Replacements and more no. of Total Joint Replacements.
- He is the auther of 3 bestselling books on Backache, Knee pain and Total knee replacement.
- He has appeared several times on National TV in health programmes and has written extensively in newspapers on orthopedic problems.
- He started “Laxmi Raghunath Medical Foundation” (LRMF) in 1996 which runs a charitable O.P.D. on Thursday afternoon continuously since 1996.
- He performs totally free of cost surgeries each year and has done dozens of such free surgeries.