Skip to main content
- Dr. Gokhale presented a paper at the Orthopedic World Congress held in December 2017 at Cape Town, South Africa.
- Dr. Gokhale was invited as a faculty for the partial knee replacement session at the ,Maharashtra Orthopedic Association’s Annual Conference held at Mahabaleshwar in November 2017.
- Dr. Gokhale gave a presentation at the ‘EFORT 2017 congress’ held at Vienna on 2nd June 2017.
- Gokhale is one of the leading oxford partial knee surgeons of the country. He has successfully done more than 275 oxford partial knee replacements.
- He has been invited to present a paper on oxford partial knee Replacement at European federation of orthopaedics (EFORT) in Vienna in Austria in June 2017.
- He has presented Research papers on oxford partial knee replacement related topics in.
- Hawaii in U.S. in 2016 in ‘International congress on Joint Replacement” (ICJR)
- Pune orthopaedic society’s annual conferences in 2016 & 2017. And he won an award in best paper category in 2017.
- Maharashtra orthopaedic society’s annual conference in 2016
- Nasik orthopaedic annual conference in 2016
- He was invited as faculty for oxford partial knee Replacement instruction course in Pune and in Chennai
- He was invited as faculty in a debate on oxford partial knee Replacement at APROC – SICOT conference in 2017.
- His paper was selected for podium presentation in APAS conference in Malaysia in August 2016
- He is an author of three bestselling books ( over 20,000 copies sold) on knee pain, back pain and knee Replacement in Marathi
- He has appeared several times on leading TV channels and has written extensively about knee problems in various newspapers.
- He started LRMF (Laxmi Raghunath Medical Foundation) a charitable foundation to treat needy patients totally free of cost in 1996 and has since then treated hundreds of patients.